Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sweet Home Alabama....

I'm finally back in Alabama for a few weeks! I'm so excited! Yesterday, I met up with Melissa, Mandy, Chad, and Ashley and we had a great time. It has been so long since we were all together! It was a much needed time. Thanks ya'll! I love you! and Melissa if I decide to move back to Alabama I'll give you a call!

Today my parents and I are going to Tupelo, Miss to finish up some Christmas shopping...pray for us :( !

My kids did an AWESOME job at their Christmas program! I was so excited and I ended up with 50 roses! I was in tears!

Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy! It's been a long time since we've talked. I decided to start reading these blogs and maybe get one of my own so that I can better stay in touch. Guess what...i'm having a baby boy! I'm due May 7.

Melissa said...

Why haven't you called yet? ;-)