Friday, June 02, 2006

Its Summer Time!!!

Hello all!! I am finally going to update!! School is out!! YEA!!!! However, summer school starts on Monday....but it won't be soo bad...less days a week, less kids, less hours a day, less kids, and more money!!

Things here have been going well just busy! I got back from Six Flags over Texas late Wednesday night. We took the students who had made A's every nine weeks there...it was fun...tiring...but fun :) I rode all of the roller coasters of course! :)

As far some "Details" well things are very good.... :)

Thanks to all who sent cards, presents, and/or birthday wishes!! I felt loved!! I love my friends!!! And I miss ya'll!!! When is our next girls' weekend?

I will be in Alabama the weekend of the 17th...for my sister's baby shower (Molly Claire)! I would love to spend tim withe some friends!!

Okay I must be going now....it is time for me to go fry in a tanning bed! I hope everyone had a great week!!

Love ya'll!!

1 comment:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Hey Girl...I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you! Love!