Monday, May 01, 2006

May Day!

Well since it had been a month since I updated I thought I would let everyone know how things are going! Things here are busy with school.....we don't have much longer...we get out of school on the 25th and I'm so excited! I will be teaching summer school though but I will have a little bit of a break between the two and summer school is only from 9:00-1:00, Monday through Thursday during the month of June. That isn't too bad! Plus it is a little extra money for me! For all of you who want "details" I promise to send an e-mail soon....life is a bit crazy right now. Things are going very well though :) !

This weekend was crazy. Saturday it rained all day and I didn't do anything....that actually felt nice! Then yesterday between church a group of us from my Sunday School class went four wheeler riding or as they like to call it here...mud hawgin. We had a lot of fun....of course I was covered in mud...covered! But it was great fun. Nothing too exciting going on in my life right now....just trying to not kill some kids :) This week should be good....it is teacher appreciation week :)! Well it is time for me to go to my room and get ready for the day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to know that you are alive :-) Also glad that you are surviving the end of school. I think it might be just as tough on teachers as students.

Melissa said...

it's about time we heard from you!

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

I agree...waiting on the details!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mandy, happy birthday to you!!! Happy birthday, friend. Your present is on the way, but it will be late. I hope that it is worth the wait :-)