Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stayin' Alive

Hello to all! I hope everyone is doing well. Things here are pretty much the same as usual just extremely tired....I got used to sleeping late during spring break and 6:00 in the morning is kicking my butt right now. We are in the middle of parent-teacher conferences so those are always fun-yeah right! But I am surviving! I know some of you want "details" and the "details" are things are going well! Really well and that makes me happy!

I must get back to my world of school....I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good to hear. I'm planning to email you...so be watching for it.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got back to LA safely. All my love...

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Hi Friend! If I wasn't in the middle of packing I'd be sending you a long e-mail with lots of begging for more details than you are free to give in a blog! I love you and am glad you are feeling happy!