Monday, March 13, 2006

Okay Okay...I'll post something!

Hello to all! This one is for Ashley and Mandy! I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while...I know ya'll have missed me terribly! Things here have been crazy...crazy...plus I've been spending most of my nights and early mornings with someone...and if you are lucky enough I'll fill you in on the details whenever I see you next week! I'm excited though! Spring Break starts this Friday!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alabama here I come! Maybe then I'll have some pics of brady to post...I haven't gotten any new ones lately....shocking I know...but I haven't seen him since Christmas! Long time! Well...I can't type long right now because I am at school and I have got to get a few things ready for today!! I'm so excited about today....my 8th graers ae dissecting owl pellets!!! We are going to have fun!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Love to you all!
Mandy :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THe suspense might just kill me. You'd better hope it doesn't :-) In the meantime, I am sending love to your little pooch - hopefully it hasn't destroyed anything lately...

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to see you next week! It gives me something to lookmforward to in all my boredom here in my final week of work!

Melissa said...

i'm hurt. just because i haven't bugged you to death with msgs doesn't mean i haven't been checking your blog everyday for something new! glad to see you're alive, though. and i neeeeeeed details!!! can't wait to have you here next week! :)