Saturday, February 18, 2006

Greetings from NC

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I am in North Carolina with Melissa to visit Mandy and Chad!! We are having a great girls' weekend...except for one thing...we miss you Ash!

I am so thankful for time away from "home"! Time with such dear friends makes me miss Alabama even more! It also makes me want to move back....maybe one day!

Things in my world have been difficult! But thus is life and I am clinging to..."and this too shall pass!" Things will get better soon...they must right?!?! Okay! enough ramblings from me....too much to do...too little time!

4 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

I miss you guys too, but i'm glad you had such a good time! You are comming to my place next!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy, I hope that things are going well. I saw on Melissa's blog that you might be in the Birmingham area towards the end of March. I would love to see you if you have some time. Let me know. My email is dalgrrl@yahoo.com

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Woman...for the love of all that's good, post something!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ashley - post a picture of Brady or something so that we can at least ooh and aah!!!