Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday

Hello to all....yes I am still alive. I know it has been a while since I last posted and I am sorry...please forgive me. Things have changed a bit since then. I have moved to Farmerville, LA where I teach since my last post and in the move I no longer have internet access at home. I have it at school but rarely have the time to get on anymore. Things are going okay I guess...I am really looking forward to our girls' weekend in 11 days! I am so excited!!!! :) I hope ya'll are too! I am also looking forward to spring break. I will spend most of it in Alabama so hopefully I will be able to spend some time with my friends! I can't type much longer because break is almost over and I must get back to my classroom! I love you all and miss you more!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Soooooooooo glad to see you post again. GIRLS' WEEKEND CAN'T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH! When is your spring break???

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. And, perhaps we can work out a spring break gathering as well. Much love and applesauce!

Mandy said...

Melissa and Mandy....My spring break starts on Friday, March 17th...we get out a half day that day. I am so excited about our weekend!! 10 more days!

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Love and prayers to you girl!