Friday, January 06, 2006

The end is near....

I thought I would update in the new year. So far 2006 has been eventful! But that is okay. Yes the end is finally near...things are progressing and part of me is rejoicing but part of me is crushed. I never in my life thought this would happen....never and now it is slapping me in my face. I continue to quote Romans 8:28....I'm clinging to Prov. 3:5-6....I am laying at the feet of Jesus with my soul laid bare...and I know that "this too shall pass" Praise God.
School is going well....midterms are next week so I have been making out review sheets and midterms...fun stuff or not. But at least this week and next week are "pre-planned" and I know exactly what we are doing. :)
Anyway. I hope everyone is having a great 2006 so far!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

You know I'm praying for you, and I'm here if you need anything. Call, email, blog me...I don't care. Oh, and should you need to retreat there is a room awaiting you ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I'm still praying for you and if you need to talk, just call or email me.

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Hey Girl...I just got back in town and had an e-mail from Melissa. I love you so much as do the rest of your friends!! Ditto what Melissa said!

Mandy said...

melissa, nicole, and ashley thanks for the comments. I love you all! Your prayers mean a lot to me right now!!

Criddy said...

Hey girl! You know what...ya'll can all kiss my rear end about the COLD A river experience. I still get cold thinking about it!

Call me sometime...256-348-8218.

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I am safely back from Sudan and so very excited about seeing you in February. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, love...

Marie said...

Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. I just recently found your blog the other day off of melissa's so now we can keep up with eachother. Let me know when you come to birmingham again. We will have to get together.