Monday, December 22, 2008

WOW...I still have a blog...

Since it has been about a year and a half since I last posted an update I thought I would use my time wisely while I'm at working waiting for time to go home :). Honestly there hasn't been a whole lot going on...I eat, sleep, work, and that is about it. I did take a cake decorating class or actually 3 classes this fall. They were a lot of fun, and I will probably take the last course in January.

I'm looking forward to Christmas...mainly because it is a few days away from work. I will be heading to Alabama tomorrow afternoon and coming back to Louisiana Saturday afternoon. This will be the longest I've been home in a while. Usually it is for a weekend every now and then. I hate the drive...it seems like forever especially when you are by yourself.

Hopefully I will be able to update my blog a little more. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You definitely need to update more! I will if you will. Deal???

Mandy said...

Sounds good...I will try to do my best to update this weekend.

Mandy Mc said...

I'm so glad that you updated. Please do it more often. I love you and think about you lots!