Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm back in ALABAMA!

+WOW!  It has been so long since I've blogged on here...I'm surprised I still have one.  Since my account is still active I thought I would try to update it! So much has happened since hte last time I've blogged!

Most recently...I've moved back to Alabama!! I'm living in Northport and working at Peco Foods in Tuscaloosa.  It has been eight years since I left Alabama, and I must say moving back has been a little harder than what I expected.  After you spend such a long time somewhere you develop great friendships with people, which make it so hard to leave.  I have enjoyed being closer to my family, but there's not a day that goes by that I don't miss my friends from LA.  I know once I get completely settled in then I'll develop friendships here, but it has been hard.  I believe that God brought me back to Alabama because I needed to completely close some doors, and let Him show me the other doors He has opened for me.  It has been great to reconnect with som eof my friends from college, and can't wait to reconnect with more!
This past April I went on a cruise with my mom and two of her sisters...we had a blast!! I would love to go on another cruise soon!! This is a picture from our trip...wish I was there now!! It was heaven!!


I enjoyed every minute of the trip...I think some of my favorite times were just relaxing and laying out on the ship! 
Hopefully, I will be better about blogging and staying up to date!! Guess we will see :)

1 comment:

Mandy Mc said...

I just realized that you blogged again! You should do it more often :-) I'd love to hear more about what you are up to.